Classic playa move

By lifesux - 31/12/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, I had a blind date. When I arrived at our meeting place, I spotted my date, because he was the only one in the bar wearing a nametag. I walked up to him and asked, "Are you John?" He responded, "That depends. Are you Jen?" When I said yes he said, "Then no," and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 459
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deviliciousv4 0

thats rude. he dosent have to be an asshole.

That piece of stool Is a big old tool And is about as deep As a kiddie pool. He wasn't worth your time anyway.

Comments

ksmiley 0

That was wrong of him... but maybe he was like, "Damn, I'm wearing a nametag! can't she read?!" lol

TwoJay 0

That is beyond rude - makes it sound like he's trying to point out that he's too good for you. Anyway, for people to turn this FML into such a huge debate about assholes and whatnot, please stop. It's very unnecessary.

OP, ask yourself: If the shoe was on the other foot, and you showed up to a blind date with a guy who was ugly as sin, what would you have done? Would you have made up some excuse to leave, which means lying to him? Would you have begrugingly stuck around for the whole date, thus giving him false hopes? Or would you do what exactly what he did? The truth is, there's really no correct answer to this situation. Looks ARE important in seeking a potential mate, and if you show up and you're not to this guys liking, what is he supposed to do? No matter what he does, he's either going to be a) lying to you, b) stringing you along, or c) super-honest, but come off as a dick. Personally, if it was me, I'd rather have c). I'd prefer a woman just immediately tell me that I'm not what she's looking for and then leave me in peace. Sure, it'd feel like a kick in the nuts, and my ego would be bruised, but I'd get over it. It'd certainly be better than being lied to or only realizing that they're not interested in you after a lot more time has passed. Honesty really is the best policy.

FYL! That sucks....I think "John" would be walking out with a set of aching balls to match his dorky nametag after such a disrespect full show. The only bonus??? Instead of wasting all night trying to figure out if he's an asshole all you had to do was sqaunder 1 breath

if he was wearing a nametag, why would you even ask his name? you knew it. ps #51=fail for having a gay friend. 

kmhello313 0

Ydi for going on a blind date

y the **** would you ask if his name is John while he's wearing a ******* name tag? do you ******* think?

dangletsbang21 0

what an ass! he's never gonna find love being a jerkk like that. you obviously lucked out with that one even if he did it in a rude manner.

blackanime13 0

that totally sucks. that guy was an ass. and yes i know many of you guys don't want fat or unattractive chicks. well hey, i'm a fat chick and i don't think i'm very attractive. yet i've had guy friends and random guys say i am. my bf says i am. even if you are fat or not attractive guys shouldn't be so shallow that they can't look past what the girl looks like. same goes for us girls. unfortunately many ppl are like that. some aren't though. get past looks and everything and being so shallow and look at how the person treats you. in the long run does it matter how a person looks? we're all gonna be ugly when we're old anyways. no one needs to be an ass like that when it's clear as daylight that they're lying to you because they're not attracted. stop being asses and so shallow like that and just grow up.