Classic FML

By cpmolly - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Omaha

Today, I was waiting in line with my boyfriend behind me. I decided to hold his hand and rub his chest while we waited. Then I heard a female voice behind me that said, "Ma'am, please don't touch me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 543
You deserved it 17 409

Top comments

That is why you always double check before you touch someone. At least she was nice about it.

Comments

Or maybe OP also mistook her for a very feminine man.

perdix 29

#11, we prefer the term "moobs," . . . er, I mean those guys with man-boobs do!

This fml could've been way worse if the person OP touched was an old granny...>_

It may have been a girl who hadn't started growing boobs yet

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A WOMAN. IT SAID MA'AM PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME! Not I'm a ma'am!

Forget how she didn't feel the boobs how did she rub someone's chest behind her without turning around???

Neyuu 18

102, maybe she's magic and her arm can rotate.

Or she had stepped back and was looking straight ahead

how did you NOT look? like if ur gonna rub his chestnyou don't stand in front and rub it backwards ...

Though the woman did take it pretty well considering a stranger was rubbing her boobs

That is why you always double check before you touch someone. At least she was nice about it.

I have a feeling if it were me in her place, more words would've been exchanged, consider yourself lucky OP that she didn't start yelling about sexual harassment.

evan_7899 28

Or in OP's situation just check, blindly touching especially in public and on that area is a big no.

Grabbing someone's boobs without their consent is past sexual harassment. And is well into the range of sexual assault. Fortunately for OP the accidental victim seems to be cool about it.

I'm pretty sure most if not all of the details in this are fabricated but if true I HIGHLY doubt a court would convict a woman for touching another woman's breast due to a misunderstanding.

ariiewilliams 17
evan_7899 28

Certainly not the breast part of her day

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CallMeMcFeelii 13

Don't you know that when some stranger is flat chested it's all your fault? You're supposed to give some of your boob to their boob. That's just common knowledge..

#4 ikr? Like omg, ummm like tots last year rite? Imagine if she doesn't have thigh gap either. Eww right?

I have no idea what you're going for with this comment, 79.

It's called sarcasm, but since you obviously live under a rock then you might misread it.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

What's your problem with rock people? At least our houses are solid, unlike your hollowed out homes. One point for the rock people, and zero for the homies.

Accidentally thumbed up this but 79 was being sarcastic, not sure how people mistook that..

87, you say you can be a grammar nazi on your profile, yet you spell nazi with a t before the z.

if you didnt notice she was a woman then its more of a FHL

UnluckyGenius 21

Situational awareness must be improved.

And OP's boyfriend was doing what while this happened...?

RedPillSucks 31

It's almost like you can feel the awkward, oh wait you could.

wow she must have had small boobs if you couldn't feel the difference