Caught in 4K

By BrutallyBlonde - 31/12/2009 00:03 - United States

Today, I went to egg my ex-boyfriend's house, after finding out he cheated on me. I covered his house and car with eggs, toilet paper, and silly string. When I went to get back in my car, my keys were locked inside, the alarm went off, and my ex walked outside, with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 845
You deserved it 56 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetestSin 4

Karma just slapped you in the face - isn't egging a little childish?

YDI. For one, your an immature little bitch who thinks 'getting back' at someone is usually a good idea. Secondly, even when you try to get back at him, you do it like a 10 year old.

Comments

YDI for being a ******* immature psycho. get the **** over yourself, crazy bitch.

AntiChrist7 0
FunnyWeasel 7

i'll take a guess and say that the boyfriend broke up with you because you were a total bitch? btw YDI

sharon_ellj 0

Hahaha you're blonde! The dumb blonde thing can be applied to you, dude! GROW UP, it's not that hard... And revenge is a dish best served cold, ruin his life not his things!

neverminddd 0

If I were you, I would have broke the window to my car and sped off.

MeGustaComer 0

C'mon, have some self respect and confidence - why would you want to have any aftermath with some loser? Doesn't help the situation any better.

Way to show who the bigger person is! It's now obvious to your boyfriend that he is the bigger person! And don't mind all the negative comments self-respect and maturity are overrated anyway!

Congratulations, you're now what is known as "my ex the crazy bitch".

ElMundio87 0

no wonder he cheated on you, nobody wants to date a moron for long

YDI ... for not doing it properly! key how much you hate him into his car or something, when my ex cheated on me i got him arrested. now that was good revenge.

theblazian 0

Yup nothing says payback like trying to permanently ruin someones life. Congratz on being worse than your ex and becoming a crazy bitch ex as well?

you're a ******* psycho. i hope you live your entire life alone because no guy deserves that kind of hell. edit: and this is coming from a guy who's been cheated on in the past.