Caught in 4K

By BrutallyBlonde - 31/12/2009 00:03 - United States

Today, I went to egg my ex-boyfriend's house, after finding out he cheated on me. I covered his house and car with eggs, toilet paper, and silly string. When I went to get back in my car, my keys were locked inside, the alarm went off, and my ex walked outside, with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 845
You deserved it 56 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetestSin 4

Karma just slapped you in the face - isn't egging a little childish?

YDI. For one, your an immature little bitch who thinks 'getting back' at someone is usually a good idea. Secondly, even when you try to get back at him, you do it like a 10 year old.

Comments

Hahahaha wow. That is pathetic. Grow up. :P

What is it with women always trying to get revenge by destroying, damaging, or otherwise ******* with the males property. Everytime a woman cheats on me I never screw with their stuff. I just want them out of my life as fast as possible. If they try to blame it on me or some other childish act, I may lash out by sleeping with her friend, but I always feel bad about it.

Wow you are either psycho or extremely immature. Get some help or grow up. Women who freak out about boys really need to calm down and shut up. Women need to be more like men and bottle up their emotion more.

I'm a little surprised at how calm people would apparently be after finding out they've been cheated on. Not to say I would egg my boyfriend's house, but seriously? There's no sympathy? I mean, the OP took it a bit far, yeah, but I CAN see where they're coming from. I'd be pissed, too.

Agreed! Her ex deserves whatever he gets. Im sorry, but I wouldn't be calm if I found out someone cheated on me. I'd be extremely upset. She may not have dealt with it "maturely," but really, Im sure maturity was the LAST thing on her mind at that point!

When my mom and dad broke it off, and she found out he had booked a trip to Mexico with his hairdresser as "Mr. and Mrs." she gave him a nice fat lip. You know what? He deserved it. Though I do not condone violence, I think he got what he deserved in that situation. To this day, he STILL lies and says he never cheated on her. He has 3 failed marriages and my mother remarried the most amazing man, ever. I think it's pretty obvious who the winner was there! I can understand the anger the OP had because NO ONE deserves to be cheated on. Did she deal with it badly? Yeah. BUT, he ex is still an asshole who deserves anything that happens to him. Cheaters are cowards.

YDI. Why, you may ask? For being a SPITEFUL BITCH. I hope you get kidnapped, raped hard, skinned, dipped in burning hot saltwater and then shot.

the girl he was with was probally the girl he cheated on the OP with, so she knows he cheats.