Caught in 4K

By BrutallyBlonde - 31/12/2009 00:03 - United States

Today, I went to egg my ex-boyfriend's house, after finding out he cheated on me. I covered his house and car with eggs, toilet paper, and silly string. When I went to get back in my car, my keys were locked inside, the alarm went off, and my ex walked outside, with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 845
You deserved it 56 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetestSin 4

Karma just slapped you in the face - isn't egging a little childish?

YDI. For one, your an immature little bitch who thinks 'getting back' at someone is usually a good idea. Secondly, even when you try to get back at him, you do it like a 10 year old.

Comments

Immature? check. Pathetic? Check. Unwilling to let go that her ex cheated on her? check. Refuses to move on with her life without trying to "make a statement?" check. We have our idiot of the day.

You totally deserve this one. It is completly and utterly immature. People get cheated on all the time. Get the **** over it. FYL for being an immature little girl.

SupaSwaggin 0

he should have called the cops on you, that's real bitchy going out a egging peoples stuff. the eggs take the paint off!

He cheated on you, so you egged and toilet papered his house? Are you actually 12?

I'd be filing charges on your ass and making you pay damages to the car's paint job. Dumb wench.

Lol. You totally deserved it. Way to be an immature 10 year old and egg someone's house. "Waaaaah! He cheated on me!" Yeah, because from the sounds of it, you're a bitch, and karma is trying to tell you that. I honestly hope he calls the police on you.

Congratulations, you are now officially his crazy ex-girlfriend.

Oh yes, vandalism is always such a rational and wonderful method of telling someone "I don't like that you cheated on me"! SITUATION 1: Your boyfriend cheated on you. You dumped him because of that. You then vandalized his property. Completely unnecessary and childish...dumping him probably caused him enough humiliation because he knows you found out about it. SITUATION 2: Your boyfriend cheated on you. You broke up for other reasons. You found out later that he cheated on you during your relationship. You then vandalized his property. More than completely unnecessary and childish, this borders on the psychotic...you don't get "revenge" on someone after the fact if your relationship was already over when you found out their misdeed. Either way, you deserve to go to jail.

how did yoy lock your keys in the car and set the alarm?

I think the words 'you're a lunatic' sum this fml perfectly. Someone betraying you deserves disdain and perhaps shunning, not vandalising their property.