Caught in 4K

By BrutallyBlonde - 31/12/2009 00:03 - United States

Today, I went to egg my ex-boyfriend's house, after finding out he cheated on me. I covered his house and car with eggs, toilet paper, and silly string. When I went to get back in my car, my keys were locked inside, the alarm went off, and my ex walked outside, with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 846
You deserved it 56 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetestSin 4

Karma just slapped you in the face - isn't egging a little childish?

YDI. For one, your an immature little bitch who thinks 'getting back' at someone is usually a good idea. Secondly, even when you try to get back at him, you do it like a 10 year old.

Comments

I hope he made you clean everything up, bitch.

revbeast 0

wow I really hope he then made u clean everything up. I think the reason he cheated on u is because ur a crazy bitch

blademaster23 0

U suck bitch y would u egg his house?! Im glad for him u better have vlened his house off!

FMLiswhatisay 0

Seriously?! what r u 5? egging is the most childish thing ever!!! maybe he dumped u because you're an ugly crazy bitch who can't handle being dumped!!!! everyone has their share of heartbreak in life you just have to learn 2 deal with it. I hope he pressed charges on ur ass for vandalism!!! crazy bitch.

no offense, but tht just proves tht your desperate

adaliapeace 3

You deserved it for egging his house. If you're still immature enough to do that, then you never should have been in a relationship in the first place. He was a jerk for cheating, but haven't you ever heard the saying "two wrongs don't make a right"? Even if you are stupid enough to think egging someone's house is justified, you should be smart enough to realise that you could be charged with vandalism for doing it. You're an idiot.