Caught in 4K

By BrutallyBlonde - 31/12/2009 00:03 - United States

Today, I went to egg my ex-boyfriend's house, after finding out he cheated on me. I covered his house and car with eggs, toilet paper, and silly string. When I went to get back in my car, my keys were locked inside, the alarm went off, and my ex walked outside, with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 846
You deserved it 56 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetestSin 4

Karma just slapped you in the face - isn't egging a little childish?

YDI. For one, your an immature little bitch who thinks 'getting back' at someone is usually a good idea. Secondly, even when you try to get back at him, you do it like a 10 year old.

Comments

In this FML, your life didn't just get ******. You ****** it yourself.

see? Now your just 'that phsyco ex girlfriend' how does it feel?

Did u think ur plan carefully and it's kinda good that u egged the house so he can think u didn't do it but u gotta admit that is childish

Ashlei69 4

obviously many people never been cheated on before. I would of ripped off his dick besides making a mess.

lacybern6449 0

My name is Cilen winifrey, base in USA. I can't explain this but I just have to share my joy and happiness with the world I don't know how priest tokubo helped me in bringing back my husband. I have been frustrated for the past 2 years with my two kids living without my husband who surprisingly left home with a girl named Becky. One faithful day a friend of mine came visiting and I told her about the situation I am in for the past two years, she then told me about priest tokubo that he is a very powerful man, at first I never wanted to believe her because I have spent a lot going to different places but she convinced me, so I had no choice because I really need my husband back. So we contacted priest tokubo who told me all I needed to do which I doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is that i carry on with what he told me and priest tokubo was able to bring my husband back to me within 24 hours and now we are living happily as never before. Thanks to you priest tokubo If you have problems of any kind I will advise you to contact him on his private email… [email protected] past it on to other's of your friends.