Caught in 4K

By happyturtle - 01/09/2013 09:57 - Croatia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me she turned down a job as a babysitter because she didn't want to be secretly videotaped, as she knew the people had a nanny cam. I wasn't aware of this when I took that same job a few nights ago and asked my boyfriend to come by. We had sex on their couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 360
You deserved it 101 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is so disrespectful. They are your employers and you have a job to do.

...and that is the exact reason why there are nanny cams...

Comments

Oh my god, wow. Didn't your parents teach you anything? You don't have ******* sex on other people's ******* furniture!!! That is just so incredibly disrespectful and gross. You don't even properly know these people I guess. Or would you want to sit on your couch and find sperm traces a stranger left? I think not. I really hope they watched the tape and you get what you deserve.

150493x 29

Sorry YDI. Shouldn't mix business with pleasure.

upallnight11 19

Don't worry OP, they don't mind. They have free **** after all.

upallnight11 19

I was just kidding lol. Of course it's not cool what OP did. It was a very selfish thing to do. Not to mention irresponsible.

Grauncho 27

You may have been kidding but it still wasn't funny.

Yeah too bad you think that is actually funny. Just wait until you have little girls one day and have a babysitter bringing horn bag guys over to ****. Just the thought of him maybe messing with your girls and god knows what could have happened. You'll want to start chopping dicks off.

**** cut crusaders. clearly needed for people like op

upallnight11 19

Yeah my bad. I didn't actually think people would take my comment that seriously.

Who wants to be a pornstar? I hope you are beautiful and the recording is HD quality available free online.

And that's why they didn't ask you to babysit again. Congrats on being terrible, YDI

misszombiexx 10

YDI. That's just disrespectful. Not only are they your employers, but it's THEIR house. What if the kid had woken up as well? You would have had a lot of explaining to do.

That is beyond cliché. Did you also lose your virginity on prom night? Have some respect for yourself and your employer. Would you have invited your boyfriend over to have sex if you would have been working at a more public job?

Your lack of respect for them and their children is appalling. I hope they don't ask you back and warn other parents in the neighborhood not to hire you as well.

If I were them I would've kicked your ass! That is so incredibly disrespectful and the fact that you believe that this is a FML is ridiculous. YDI for not doing your job and not being able to keep your pants on for a simple babysitting job. Hope you don't need them as a reference :)