Caught in 4K

By happyturtle - 01/09/2013 09:57 - Croatia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me she turned down a job as a babysitter because she didn't want to be secretly videotaped, as she knew the people had a nanny cam. I wasn't aware of this when I took that same job a few nights ago and asked my boyfriend to come by. We had sex on their couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 360
You deserved it 101 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is so disrespectful. They are your employers and you have a job to do.

...and that is the exact reason why there are nanny cams...

Comments

Wow you are a bitch. This just makes me really pissed off. I hope they take their money back from you and tell everyone else you babysit for about this!

10showgirl 16

Am I the only one here that would leak the tape if someone did that in my house around my kids?

Apparently not, a couple similar comments here. Honestly, I wouldn't want to routine her life like that and if she's a teen it's a felony. But bet your ass I'd show her parents the tape! And if my kids saw her, I'd strongly consider showing the police as well.

In some states this is a sex offense. You deserve jail time.

Not only is that inappropriate WORK behavior, but it is really disgusting to have sex in someone else's house, on their furniture. You seriously couldn't have just pulled out a book or watched some TV/movies?

crazytwinsmom 25

This is a secondary reason to preventing abuse of the children.

stclair01 12

*raven samone voice "ya nasty"

Axel5238 29

You're an idiot op. Better grow up quick if you don't you are not gonna be staying at any job very long.