Caught in 4K

By happyturtle - 01/09/2013 09:57 - Croatia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me she turned down a job as a babysitter because she didn't want to be secretly videotaped, as she knew the people had a nanny cam. I wasn't aware of this when I took that same job a few nights ago and asked my boyfriend to come by. We had sex on their couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 360
You deserved it 101 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is so disrespectful. They are your employers and you have a job to do.

...and that is the exact reason why there are nanny cams...

Comments

You're at work. Why not just wait until you get off?

NotGabe 28

You're at work. Why not just wait until you get off?

I love how one of your comments gets down voted, and the other exact same comment gets 26 likes lol

She's downvoted because she posted it twice.

99- i doubt she posted twice on purpose. Sometimes ipods/computers lag and you click again for it to send and it finally does but you end up with a double comment. :( it has happened to me on numerous occasions.

OP is an idiot. You don't get to do things like that while babysitting. I know I would have some colorful words to say if someone babysat my child and did that.

i wonder if they will mention it to you...

My guess is that she will never hear from them again.

Exactly! That's probably why they're looking for another babysitter instead of rehiring the OP again.

Even when the kids are asleep, Nanny Cam or no Nanny Cam, you don't have sex on the couch. You read, you play video games, you do anything that won't be a big deal, but you don not have sex on the couch!

sammyjanette 17

Wow you and your boyfriend are rude little *****. You actually had sex on someone's couch while they were paying you to watch their children? Where were the children? What if one of them had woken in up, and seen you? Disgusting.

Really op?u cudnt wait until u get off the job,no one shud hire u as their babysitter

I love how everyone is so butt hurt over this. OP is most likely a teenager, ie really horny, and I'm fairly certain that the only people who have nanny cams are the crazy rich people from the nanny diaries. Most parents don't do that. But YDI for believing that OP.

****. Just reread the post properly. OP is definitely ******, but stop getting so butt hurt people, OP just won't be hired again to babysit for them or any of their friends. That's punishment enough.

You're either really stupid or trying to troll. It's incredibly disrespectful to have sex in someone else's house while you're being paid to watch their children. OP is lucky to not be in trouble... Yet

#26: You are really ignorant, aren't you? If I had a nanny for my children, you'd better believe there would be some sort of surveillance, and I'm not rich. Also, simply because the OP may be experiencing hormones doesn't mean she should act on it. We all went through the same thing; she can control herself for a few hours.

TheDrifter 23

We're just pointing out that op's skanky behavior shouldn't have seemed like a good idea to start with, not only because she got caught on nanny cam. I bought one for my sister, as she was concerned about colorful new language her kids were learning and you would be amazed at some of the things teenagers think are good ideas when they don't think they will get caught.

I thumbed your comment down one you wrote thatshe's a teenager and horny. It doesn't matter; you shouldn't do something so disrespectful in someone else's house, and there's no excuse for it.

26 I'm trying to decide whether you're really stupid, ignorant or just trolling. teenager or not having sex in someone else's house, on a piece of furniture which they probably use everyday is extremely disrespectful.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you are that horny, leave the job for someone who really needs it and really enjoys kids, and go have sex in your own house. You are so disrespectful, if I were your employer I'd fire you on the spot. Not to say they won't do that, I'm just assuming if you haven't had your ass kicked yet it is because they haven't seen the tapes.