Catch!

By Jaxter - 18/03/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I was walking up to girlfriend's house when her terrifying Marine Corps dad threw a football at me. Not being very athletic, I surprised myself by catching it. He gestured for me throw it back and I watched it spiral wildy to the left and hit my girlfriend's mom in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 15 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mylifesucks_alot 0

I sympathize. I'm a girl. I'm straight. However, I have the football-catching abilities of a sack of flour. Throwing is something I am even worse at. I feel bad for you because her scary father is probably going to get a whole lot scarier after this instance :(

You must have scored some brownie points with that =)

Comments

Today, on this site, I read the same old line line about how we would all just drop dead if the US Marines weren't out there fighting a futile war. FML

#44. Come play some rugby before you start bigging up American football.

wow youre dumb. you should just explain what you thought he was doing, apologise, and ask HIM to the dance.

wrestler_fml 0

42: You think wrestling is a game? HAHAHAHAH I know it's really hard to explain, but it's sort of like a boxing match. It's painful, and its a duel, and it makes 2 people go to the end of the ropes. Just like you dont F with boxers, you dont F with wrestlers. everybody knows that... or they find it out =) ps I perfectly understand you thinking its lame, cuz when I first heard about it in 6th grade, I thought it would be really lame compared to other sports, when i heard it wasnt like pro wrestling. But i found out differently... you will too if you ever try it out, just for a DAY. =P Look, its basically 6 minutes of hell, where you go at sprinting speed/intensity the whole time, with whole body! You dont "roll around on a mat", you shoot in, you slam, you crossface, you sprawl, you fight, you do armbars, headlocks, front headlocks, rolls, snapdowns where you can break somebodys nose if done hard enough, ankle picks, lateral "lat" drops, chicken wings, gable bars, chokes, etc. It's brutal, violent, and callous. TRY IT OUT! =) its also really fun, but really violent! TRUST ME. ===================== and yeah, rugby and football are both pretty tough. but wrestling beats them both, hands down. the point of football is just that it's a mans game, where you play it when youre young, and watch it with a beer and some friends/ladyfriends when you're older. Its NOT that its the toughest sport in the world! For simply hardest sports... go to boxing or wrestling. HANDS F*CKING DOWN!

what happened to you buddy belongs in a movie XD LOL@42 -- everyday of wrestling practice is a day you have to struggle not to quit O.O **hands down the toughest sport ive ever done**

#12 shut shut the **** up, you didn't knock someone out by throwing a football at them. Thats impossible to do unless you're a NFL quarterback so stop being a little bitch

wrestler_fml 0

funkbasschild, thank you. You prove my point. nuff said =) It really is, people. I know the name sounds gay, cuz you associate wrestling with "touching" and all of that... I hear it all the time... but it really is brutal. try it b4 you fry it

#7 and #8 ftw!!! #31, it's pretty clear that #7 was just a joke, so take it easy. And when you're accusing someone of generalizing manliness with athleticism maybe you shouldn't be generalizing football players with being 'thick' at the same time. kind of sends a mixed signal don't ya think?