Bugging out

By Jordan - 02/04/2015 19:58 - Jordan - Amman

Today, I wore a new shirt, but forgot to remove the price tag. It was kind of windy outside, so when I got outside, the tag hit me on the neck, I thought it was a giant insect attacking my neck. I started screaming like a little girl. I'm a 30 year-old guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 595
You deserved it 8 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd do the exact same thing, but then again I'm a 14 year old girl.

I am sure we all would have done the same, you're not alone OP!

Comments

I had this happen to me once, except I was picking up Legos, and what I thought was a black two brick was actually a beetle. I screamed so loud my dad thought I was being attacked by an intruder. I was 20 years old at the time.

I have never had this happen to me because I wash all my new clothes before I wear them. That you would be willing to wear a shirt that tons of people of varying levels of cleanliness probably tried on before you bought it, disturbs me a little. It is still just as disturbing if you bought the shirt on line because you don't know how clean the warehouse that stored it is or who all handled that shirt before shipping and if they are the type to not wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Exactly! My parents hammered it in early you always wash new clothes before you wear them.

Dude, be happy that it wasn't a giant insect.

Don't flatter yourself. I know a lot of teenage girls that would disown you in a minute for that display

More like a little kid! Both girls and boys screams as young humans sound alike.

Saying "like a girl" is an insult to girls

WasabiG 11

Sadly for me that sounds like something that would happen to me xP

I'm pretty sure that you are one of the people that will keep the price tag on to return it later. You deserved it.

momac86 17