Bugging out

By Jordan - 02/04/2015 19:58 - Jordan - Amman

Today, I wore a new shirt, but forgot to remove the price tag. It was kind of windy outside, so when I got outside, the tag hit me on the neck, I thought it was a giant insect attacking my neck. I started screaming like a little girl. I'm a 30 year-old guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 595
You deserved it 8 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd do the exact same thing, but then again I'm a 14 year old girl.

I am sure we all would have done the same, you're not alone OP!

Comments

Glad to see so many understanding comments here haha. I've had my fair share of flailing due to bugs. Of course the people around me might not have known that's why I was freaking out... I run from bees. I'm sure from an onlookers standpoint it's hilarious.

You're a mammal. It's part of the package. It's this paranoia that lets us survive actual threats. It's not a character flaw to "shriek like a little girl". I mean, hell, once your mind enters sudden panic mode, you no longer have control over your body and shit like that tends to happen. Sometimes that sudden movement in the grass is a scared poisonous snake ready to end your life... and sometimes it's a grasshopper jumping. That being said, it being understandable and not something to be ashamed about... doesn't stop it from being pretty funny. Hope you got a laugh out of it, too, OP!

It doesn't matter how old you are; most people don't want giant insects on their neck be it real or imagined. I would freak out too, OP. I would've smacked the shit out of my neck.

How about you screamed like a pathetic 30 year old man. Stop using girls to convey weakness.

I don't really think it's sexist. Men by nature have higher testosterone levels than Woman, which also means woman, and little girls alike, naturally have higher-pitched screams (not saying men don't scream like that, it's just rarer). OP could possibly be signifying that his scream was high-pitched, similar to that of a little girl. Just because he stated that he 'screamed like a little girl' doesn't show that he shows distaste to woman. True, a different expression could have been used, but an expression used more frequently by society most likely poped in his mind first. Even so, there's no point in getting worked up over an expression he uses to signify a girl's scream once.

hoosiergirl94 31

That would be awesome to see :)

Got Nothing to add Still looking down at the ground shaking my head

it's Gona get you! lol I've had this same thing happen except with a bracelet