Brain worms

By slightlyslow - 02/07/2009 20:33 - United States

Today, while watching The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh with my 5 year-old, I realized why the kangaroo's name is Kanga, and why her son's name is Roo. Kanga-Roo. Get it? Yeah. I didn't until today. I'm 47. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 595
You deserved it 52 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

meeeep 0

i didn't notice that either! haha. i didn't know the moms name was kanga but i knew the little one's name was roo. this made me laugh :D

Seti_fml 0

holy shit... i'm really not joking when i say this. I never realized that until just now. I guess i never really thought about it... Don't feel bad OP, you're not alone.

Comments

ohxberlin 0

why did you have a kid when you were so old?

SuzyQ4u5 0

I'm just a little surprised that 47 year old's are reading FML's, posting them....and had children at 42. Very amazed.

Oh thank god you told me that, I'm 20 and I didn't know that either... To be fair though, I've hated Whinne the Pooh my entire life and barely ever watched it.

Bucinka 5

SuzyQ, I just gave you a thumbs down. Do you really think the world, or even the Internet, revolves around twenty-somethings? Forty-seven isn't that old, and I hope you get there some day. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Tim Berners-Lee? All over 50. Linus Torvalds just turnd 40 in December. Twentysomethings didn't develop the Internet, cell phones, or video games. So yes, forty-seven-year-olds can and should be on FML, post on FML, and give thumbs down. (I'm 51, if you were wondering, and was turned on to this site by a 53-year-old.)

Just another person to add to your list - Chuck Norris recently turned 70, and everyone would agree that he is awesome.

skateboarder59 0

i just found that out after reading

you didn't deserve it, buy I'm lmfao!!!

and to SuzyQ, why shouldn't 47 year olds be reading fmls??

LMAO! i just got that now that you pointed it out and i'm 17 ahahhaah.

I didn't get it until I was 10, lol