Better late than never

By onehundredpercenteffed - 14/08/2009 01:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife thought it would be fun to bring in one of her girlfriends for a threesome. Because of the friend, I now know what my wife sounds like when she's having a REAL orgasm. Five years and two kids into our marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 538
You deserved it 21 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG! A girl is better at giving another girl an ******?!?!?! ALERT THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!

You're seriously whinging about getting a threesome?

Comments

DUDE !! OPEN YOUR EYES YOU !! YOU HAD A FUCKEN THREESOME

The ungreatful bastard didn't just have a threesome.... he made it with TWO women.... AND it was his bitchen cool wifes idea... AND she even provided the other woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait, there's more (like they say in the info-mercals!)... because she had a AWSOME, INTENSE O, she's SURELY gonna wanna do it AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!! Ok... maybe she'll just leave the bastard out of it, can't say as I'd blame her.

Lol, that would be funny, anyway, YDI because you should know her by now, 5 years and 2 children, it's insulting to you you don't know the person you married and you love enough to make them really happy

leos1991 0

actually your second. sucks fer you though

Even if he did have a threesome, he probably feels a bit less manly since it *is* his "job" to satisfy her. At least we can tell he's dedicated to pleasing his wife.

She's has been telling him for five years that he HAS been satisfying her. Unfortunately, she has been lying the whole time.

lmmmr 0

Having one ****** that is more intense than most doesn't mean the others were fake.

medusachic666 0

Dude, plexico, did you just get divorced or something? Every single post of yours that I've seen is so incredibly hateful, it's ridiculous. Stop being a chauvinistic asshole.

Ahh, but #128, this time plexico is right. I mean, really? Women still do this? Making a guy think he's giving you good sex when really he's giving you bad sex is a great way to KEEP GETTING BAD SEX. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

lmmmr 0

Again, just because she had an ****** that was more intense than usual doesn't mean that she has been lying about the ones with her husband. You (and the husband) clearly don't understand how female orgasms work.

medusachic666, How many of my comments have you read? I just as often take the woman's side as I do take the man's side. I'm married, but not especially happily. Currently, we seem to be steering AWAY from the rocks, instead of heading into a crash. I'm telling you this as if you cared. As I've said before, I don't always write my comments from the heart. To grab attention from among 100-300 comments, you have to write with some hyperbole, exaggeration and creativity. Don't think you are getting an accurate picture of me from my humor here.

I like plexico's comments. Most of them that I've seen, anyway.

766746 0

when your a ladyyy you have to fake, cause you dont want them to feel bad! but luck, threesome, atleast you had a good time right??!!?

elara15 0

But they should feel bad! Nobody should have to fake anything if people were more open and assertive.

That's kind of un-evolved if you ask me. No one should pretend to feel something they don't in a relationship. All you end up doing is cheating yourself and your partner out of an honest experience.

Haha, it's girls who fake it like that (I mean five years worth of faking it?!) who stop the men from being better in bed. I mean true, this guy should probably brush up on techniques for pleasing women, and complaining when you're wife just gave you a threesome sounds ridiculous, but in his mind he has been satisfying his wife for the past five years. If she had just directed him what to do, or maybe been honest from the start, he would be better in bed and she would've had five more years of actual orgasms So no, when you're a lady you DON'T have to fake it. I'd so much rather being honest than having things stay the same.

Sun_Kissed18 25

So, we should fake it so we dont hurt their feelings? Men are tough, they can take being told something isn't quite right if it means that, in the future, they get to really satisfy their woman. Plus, we win in this situation too because we actually have orgasms now that the man has learned. I don't understand how she could have faked it for 5+ (plus because I assume they dated and had sex before the marragie). Wouldn't she have gotten tired of sex if it didn't even please her once? I would have. Well unless she was getting GOOD sex from somewhere else.. hmm makes you wonder.

lmmmr 0

At the same time though, it is the man's responsibility not to wallow in self-pity like a baby when their super-manly-woman-pleasing techniques are corrected. If you expect a woman to offer guidance, you have to be mature enough to accept it like a grown up, and so many are not. I can understand why girls avoid the whole mess of correcting their guys sometimes when doing so turns them into instant 3 year olds.

Princesschronic 0

Um all men are different. U have to be host but not mean. And it's her fault not his she didn't say anything... She's just like. Oh let's have a threesome!!! Dumb bitch. And that dude is a dumb ass for not seeing the signs. When sex Isn't good u just wanna stair out the window and count the grass haha!!! They were both wrong... and she wouldn't even be wet.

@95 - Just because she didn't have an ****** before doesn't mean she didn't enjoy sex. Women don't ****** the way men do. For a lot of women, it's difficult to have an ******, especially through penetration - it's not uncommon or abnormal. I would have gotten tired of faking it and just told my husband that it might not happen, but again, that doesn't mean she can't enjoy sex.

The only reason a guy should feel bad is because he is a minute man. Otherwise it is up to the partner to say what they want. It shouldn't hurt their feelings.

FYL for having an uncommunicative wife. At least you know now though

noluck84 0

just talk to her man, figure out what she likes, i had a chick that liked to be spit on, some chicks dig crazy shit

Are you the guy that read his wife's text message from her female co-worker? If so... gratz!

I_HAVE_A_BIG_DIC 0

ydi for having a small peter meter