Basic communication

By Tim - 16/06/2009 06:15 - United States

Today, I was enjoying some much needed serenity while I ate lunch in an empty park. To my surprise, an older, clean cut man in a suit sits on the bench next to me. Without saying a word, he unleashes the most foul of farts I've ever witnessed, gets up, gives me a nod, and leaves. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 008
You deserved it 6 014

Same thing different taste

Comments

Random_Poster 0

The only reason he left and didn't stay for your retaliation is because...He SHARTED!

you should have stopped him, pushed him on the ground, pulled down your pants, and taken a shit on his face

unholyfury 0

today, I sat down next to a really beautiful woman. But right when I was about to talk to her, I by accident, let out a huge fart. I was mortified, and quickly left. fml

krystal_love 0

When i grow old, im gonna be that elderly man who messes with people for kicks. Rock on you old punk!

lol this is the funniest fml i've ever read

#5 xD your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Sounds like he had a blast out of that!

Oh my goodness ... this is ... it's ... I'm almost out of words ! Epic is just and underrating of what he has done ! Just imagine that, it's a warm beautiful day at the park, the birds singing, the kids playing, people in love ******* in bushes... And in the middle of that utopia there are you ! Sitting on a bench only with this tasty sandwich with salad, extra good cheese, amazing meat, and everything what you want... This is such a pure moment, a moment worth living that shitty life up til now ... And then came the man who will change your life, in a perfect Italian suit, his hair wonderfully cut, his face so full of wisdom that you could only think that yes... he's gonna be your master, your teacher, your Sensei ... He even sit at your place, with you, he smile's at you. Feeling humbled and so happy, you want to express your gratitude but he just lifts a hand and spread the "magic" ... The moments pass like they were ages ... After a true eternity in which you finally reach nirvana, OT XV Cleared Theta Clear, spongebob's mental level and many other perfections... he stands up ... and only a moment before he continue his eternal walk once again he looks at you briefly, nods as saying "yes, you can do it too kiddo" and disappears in the big red sun just about to go down, once again, and again, and again... And the wind whistles yellow submarine ...