Bailed out

By Why's it so cold in here? - 01/02/2015 18:13 - United States

Today, after getting home from being in the field for a week, my wife who's a nurse, convinced me I had a spider bite on my penis. After rushing to the ER and standing nude in a cold exam room while the ER staff checked me out, I learned it's just an ingrown hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 824
You deserved it 2 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you have to rush to the hospital? Your wife could have just sucked the spider venom out.

Well, would you rather prefer a spider bite on your penis?

Comments

I bet you can't spell gullible, haha. seriously though, being in the field sucks. ytc and ntc need to burn.

But wouldn't you rather your wife be concerned over these things and try look after you? What if it was a spider bite which you ignored and then it turns out the toxins shot the nerves where you couldn't get erect or anything. That affects your wife as well.

gintwinsmoore 20

she needs to take her ass back to nursing school or give up the ghost on that one...

Atleast you got the ingrown hair problem sorted out.

you would think you would know if a spider bit you down there hahaha...your wife is awesome Lmfao ??

You're gonna wish it had been a deadly spider bite after you get that ER bill.

You got lucky! A guy I was in the field with thought he had a spider bite on his penis, turns out it was herpies. He caught his wife with another guy after he told her we would be back two days after we really were.

if you have hair on your dick, you should probably be more concerned about getting that checked out

why woukd you stand nude in a cold exam room? ever hear of a gown?