Bad influence

By Anonymous - 22/01/2015 18:27 - United States - Katy

Today, my in-laws were visiting. My mother-in-law asked my 10-year-old son what he wants to be when he grows up. He said "A pimp!" I have no idea where he even heard the word, but the death glares my in-laws gave me made me want to shrivel up and die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 277
You deserved it 3 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love how the in-laws instantly assumed it was your fault... because some kid at school couldn't have said that word to him, it's obviously your fault... Bitches be trippin' my friend.

Comments

Wow your in laws should be proud he wants to help keep women on the street safe!!! Pimpin pimpin baby!

I know that it's wrong but it made me laugh and I'd like to give a high five to your son!

I don't understand why wives feel the need to have their rude in laws over. It doesn't matter if your husband is related to them, if they are rude and judge how you raise your kid, they don't need to be around your home.

Well OP never really said her in-laws are usually mean and rude to her. Glares because of what a kid said doesn't constitute their overall treatment of her. And when you said that it doesn't matter that they are related to her husband, well, yeah it kind of does. I think it's easy to say that but sometimes you just have to compromise because that's what marriage is about. If they treat her like shit, that's different. But just because they aren't her favorite people doesn't mean she can't put up with them every once in a while. Same goes for him toward her relatives. Sometimes dealing with it is part of life.

Tell your in laws to kiss your grits. They don't own you

his grand pa would have laughed at it...

thecman25 14
lilybadilly25 15

Hey, you should be proud of him for chasing a well paying profession!

Sounds like your in-laws need to find a sense of humor.