Bad influence

By Anonymous - 22/01/2015 18:27 - United States - Katy

Today, my in-laws were visiting. My mother-in-law asked my 10-year-old son what he wants to be when he grows up. He said "A pimp!" I have no idea where he even heard the word, but the death glares my in-laws gave me made me want to shrivel up and die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 277
You deserved it 3 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love how the in-laws instantly assumed it was your fault... because some kid at school couldn't have said that word to him, it's obviously your fault... Bitches be trippin' my friend.

Comments

You should probably discourage that kind of profession, because it's illegal and your baby's too young to be concerned about starting a business, but that's impressive if he's got the mindset. Thumbs up if you got the reference.

Badkarma4u 17

Still think it was a good idea to get him that purple satin onesie with the fur collar

he probably doesn't know what "pimp" means. when I was young I thought pimp meant cool guy who everybody likes. well I guess I didn't misunderstand the word afterall.

You my friend don't have the smartest in-laws lol

In-laws are bitches. Especially the mother and sister in-law.

I hate it when people automatically blame the parents of a child knows a word with a taboo associated. Like, seriously, do they really think you talk about pimps around your kid? There's this thing called the rest of the world and it can show any kid a lot. All jokes aside, that's stupid of them. But your kid probably doesn't even know what pimp really means.

So I assume that you are the only person he ever talks to right? Because if you have never told him that word then how is possible that he would know it?! It's crazy huh?

I told my teachers I wanted to work at the diamond (a strip club) when i was in preschool