Awkwaaaaaaard

By Zoe Avila - 09/08/2011 22:55 - United States

Today, a downstairs neighbor of mine claimed money from me because apparently my dog took a dump on the fire escape, and the poop fell through the grates and on her groceries. I don't have a dog, but I paid the money anyway, because I was too ashamed to tell her it was my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 888
You deserved it 9 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You got to teach your husband what bathroom is there for.

Comments

LifeStory32 9
accursedangel201 0
NKolhar 0

That's really ****** gross. Why would you marry such a unhygienic pig?

No 31, you are right on. Why do some people shun toilets? When I was in my early 20's I dated a guy who absolutely refused to use mens rooms. Whenever we went out, he'd piss in the parking garage or lot before entering the restaurant/theater/wherever we were going, which always had a mens room. I was stunned when he pulled into a parking garage and disappeared with a hand towel. He came back without the towel and told me, "I had to take a shit." Then he laughed that his mother was wondering where all her hand towels were disappearing to. They were in parking lots and garages all over town with his shit on them. When he was at home he'd walk right by bathrooms with perfectly good toilets in them to relieve himself in their yard in the dog's potty area. If he dropped a deuce he'd scoop it up just as if the dog did it and toss it in the toilet because his parents knew the difference between human turds and dog turds and he didn't want them to know he had stopped using the toilet. I pointed out to to him that it would be easier to just put the turd in the toilet straight from his butt instead of having this disgusting middle step. He told me what a ******* asshole I was so I broke up with him. He honestly couldn't see that there was anything wrong with soiling outside or in public areas like a homeless person or why I was always so offended by it. The bigger question is what the **** was I thinking to stay with a guy who didn't live in a third world nation and didn't use a toilet. He was only the second guy I ever went out with and I didn't know any better. I thought eventually he'd start to toilet like a normal adult again. What a freak.

I feel as if I just read a novel. THUMBS UP!

Pussy! Should have just told her it was him, YDI for being married to someone who isn't house trained