Awkwaaaaaaard

By Zoe Avila - 09/08/2011 22:55 - United States

Today, a downstairs neighbor of mine claimed money from me because apparently my dog took a dump on the fire escape, and the poop fell through the grates and on her groceries. I don't have a dog, but I paid the money anyway, because I was too ashamed to tell her it was my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 888
You deserved it 9 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You got to teach your husband what bathroom is there for.

Comments

So ashamed that you posted it on the internet under your full name?

DawnMarie11 0

I agree here, why on earth use your Real name in connection with this story of pure stupidity?

johnnybagodonuts 2

YDI for marrying a guy that ***** on fire escapes

TheDrifter 23

I wouldn't be so sure. I've known a number of women who lock themselves in the bathroom for over two hours at a time, doing whatever it is they do in there.

SolemnlyLove 7

Do americans take random ***** on fire escapes now?

DawnMarie11 0

No Americans don't this jerk is what gives Americans a bad name, trust me most Americans are embarassed to acknowledge him as a human let alone an American.

. o (toilet is blocked again.... gotta drop a deuce real bad... I KNOW! The fire escape!!)

Something tells me *humans* like him don't do a whole lot of thinking.

Vmonster 0

Now I can totally see why you're attracted to your husband.

Disgusting! No words to describe such idiocracy!

Idiocracy? Really? Please let that be sarcastic and to have just gone completely over my head.

sparxva 12

Your husband is a dog. Buy that bad boy a leash and a collar if he is going to behave like that.