Are you new?

By Anonymous - 28/06/2012 02:28 - United States - Lakewood

Today, while walking around the local thrift store, I noticed an attractive guy watching me and following me through the aisles. As he followed me to my car I was sure I would get his number. He then asks me to bring my purse inside as I had been tagged as a shoplifter. I work at the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 746
You deserved it 2 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems like a strange thing for some guy to do... Going around accusing others of shoplifting. Especially if he doesn't work there.

Comments

rcgirl2 11

Explain to him that you just saw him following you it was freaking you out.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

What would be the point to that?

Well, maybe OP was acting suspicious in this guys opinion, when in reality, he was just making OP feel weird.

unknown_user5566 26

42- That would be reasonable, except OP wasn't creeped out. She was just hoping to get his number.

82, yes you are right, I appreciate you correcting me :-)

eatthemcows 4

Girl, you been shoplifting? Cause you stole my heart.

Lionesse 15

This will be a great story to tell the kids.. "Hey want to know how Mommy and Daddy met? Daddy almost got me sent to jail"

Well then. As long as you weren't shoplifting then there shouldn't be much of a problem, people steal from stores they work at all the time. Sucks that the situation turned! Instead of the attractive guy wanting your number, he wanted to accuse you of swiping.

I agree with you, people steal all the time from their jobs. My BF works at Home Depot and tells me story after story about employees getting caught stealing. And we're talking huge items, like barbecue grills and lawn furniture!

I worked at an amusment park once and everybody stole a bunch from them but then we were actively making the 1 to 2 thousand a night

Vaginabutter 15

Why were you tagged as a shoplifter? Are you stealing from your store or not?

Matty1188 6

Well, did you steal something?

OP: "Oh hi so um I was wondering.." Man: *yelling* "WE HAVE A SUSPICIOUS SHOPLIFTER IN AILE 9!!" OP: "What the.."

Hopefully you still got a job. Mine will can anyone who they think might be stealing.