And they say romance is dead…

By BaconBreathBlonde - 30/10/2009 00:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were making out, holding hands, and he was playing with a strand of my hair. I thought the whole thing was very romantic. He then said he loved how my mouth tasted like bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 034
You deserved it 7 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that doesn't seem like such a bad thing, bacon is yum

Are you kidding? That's totally romantic if you play it right. "That's not the only part of me that tastes like bacon. Why don't you have a lick?"

Comments

_Naboo_ 0

Well if he loves it then what's the problem?

testing_fml 0

Why do you have joint accounts with your unemployed parents?

I'd go out with you in a second if you tasted like bacon! That stuff is awesome :D

And this is an FML how? I think posts like these need their own website. Like "Stupid Shit My Boyfriend/Girlfriend Says."

perdix 29

That's what you get for smoking hickory-flavored cigarettes. . . and being a pig. Just kidding. If your mouth really tastes like bacon, guys will line up around the block to go out with you. I even feel like making some toast, putting lettuce, tomato and mayo on it and coming over to make out with you! We'll suck face for a while and then I'll take a bite of my sammich. How's that sound to you?

Kissing bacon? Well, if you're looking to upgrade guys, you know where you can find me..

WorkThatButt 2

Okay...I don't really think this is an FML...since he said "love" and not "hate"...*eyeroll*...

This post is exactly why FML needs a "so the **** what?" button. Your boyfriend likes the way your mouth tastes when he kisses you, how s this a bad thing? Goddamn insecure people and the goddamn stupid, pointless boring FMLs...