Acting out

By itsgotime - 20/03/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I was running to my car, slipped, and slammed my head on the car door. I started driving to the hospital because it was bleeding profusely and I was dizzy, I called my mom to tell her what had happened. She said I was grounded for "goofing off" and that she was "sick of my shit". FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 337
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Capybara 0

If this is true, then you really could have endangered a lot of people. What if you had passed out and swerved into a neighbor's yard or something? Still, I agree. Your mom is a bitch.

Comments

sounds like my dad. alot like my dad. he laughs at me when i get hurt.

thebigO_fml 0

Sounds like my mom!!! I am sorry to tell you that they only get more crazy!

SamuraiDeli 0

Do you goof off and give her shit a lot?

You bashed your head and decided to drive to the hospital. And then you used a phone while driving. I'd ground you too.

#23, 36 are idiotic bastards and so is the OP's mom.

I'd cut out clippings from the paper of what happened to Natasha Richardson and hand them over to mommy dearest. As for driving, sometimes when you hit your head, judgement is impared and you do things you wouldn't do in a proper state. Combine that with the panic of seeing your own blood, it's fair enough to give the poster a break.

I think we have the same mum?? "Im sick of your shit" will be on my mums gravestone!! baaahahaha!! hope your ok though!?

JCM_fml 0

yeah your mom does sound like a bitch, but to me it seems like you shouldn't have been driving in that condition. she was probly mad because it sounds like you **** around with her alot

there was some type of FML about someone else hitting their head, and im going to tell you the same thing i told them...make sure you get some type of scan done. obviously, you went to the hospital, so hopefully the doctors are smart enough to check that out. but what can seem to be minor head injuries, can turn out to be something very serious a couple weeks later. i hope you feel better, and yeah, your mom sucks. your mom and my mom would get along very well.