Absolute beginners

By dancerr2210 - 09/06/2010 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, after making out with my boyfriend for the first time, it took me an hour to convince him he was still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 251
You deserved it 6 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats what you get for dating 6 year olds....

ThatLooksSticky 16

Making out is kissing (each other's lips), and maybe "heavy petting" or "groping." Oral sex is using your mouth on another person's genitals, which usually aren't located on the face.

Comments

hmmm perhaps you should buy him sex for dummies

Don't they have sex ed in schools anymore? I mean, even if his parents didn't talk to him he's gotta have heard about it somewhere right? Something along the lines of "Boys, you must insert your penis into an orifice below the waist of another person in order to lose your virginity". In a magazine? In a movie? Somewhere???? Jesus....this is sad. For him. FHL

#102 Agreed! Wouldn't he have had sex ed at some point? Even if his parents hadn't told him, he most likely would have had sex ed at school.

I grew up in a very religious home, and I actually had to go to the library when the rest of the class had sex-Ed. My mother was determined to keep me as ignorant as possible. So maybe this boy comes from a religious home and this is all he knows right now? It is possible to stay ignorant in this day and age especially with crazy religious families.

#127 I can fully attest to the fact that some very religious families try to keep their kids "in the dark" about the subject of sex for as long as possible. I never got a sex talk and therefore I was pretty naive about the subject until a couple of years ago. My parents' point of view that is that one should wait until marriage to have sex (personally I don't share their views), so sadly they never saw the point in educating me about that stuff.

LadyAshley 0

Damn, how old are you two?! Like Seriously!

JokeMeister 0
musefan99 0

dumb ass not until he he gives you a quaqmire

Well you two must be pretty young or he must be really dumb

OP: Just to mess with him -- wait a couple days and tell him that because of your make out session you are now pregnant. Seriously though, I think your boyfriend needs to get some sex education, and probably shouldn't be "making out" until he has some basic understanding of sex. To everyone arguing on what is considered sex. Intercourse: (as defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary) is physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person, this includes oral, anal and sexual intercourse (heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the ****** by the penis) . Or (as defined by medical dictionary) Sexual activity between 2 people–generally understood to be penovaginal or penoanal interaction. There is no medical definition for losing virginity, but it is generally accepted that losing virginity is the act of having (generally vaginal or anal) intercourse for the first time. While "making out" can be considered a sexual act (in that it usually creates sexual arousal in one or both participants), it is not sex as someone above suggested.

don't worry the person who suggested it is..... their elevator stops on the third floor, but their building is sixteen stories; if you know what i mean

The results of abstinence-only sex education...

Wow he must be really naive. That's so cute, I love virgins and their innocent ways hehe <3

Don't you return to being a virgin if you haven't had sex in awhile? Nah, just kidding. This whole FML made me dumber for having read it. FML.

pinkXrainbow 0

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're in for quite the intellectually stimulating relationship, aren't you?