YouTubers must be stopped

By TuT - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - France

Today, I found my husband in the bathtub, which was filled with blood-red water, motionless and staring blankly at the ceiling. I started screaming and crying, and he burst into laughter at his "hilarious" prank. He only seemed regretful that his video camera hadn't been recording properly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 577
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SarahSehhati 40

I would take a picture of him in the tub put it on Facebook and post: Someone started their period....

Comments

awesome dude!! and ydi you married him haha

I'm always up for a good pratical joke, but thats way to far! Who would want to do that!!!

I laughed really hard at this, but it definitely isn't a cool "prank" to pull (if you can even call it that). Having a loved one believe you committed suicide is just heartless and could have been devastating for the spouse. There are some things that are over the line and there's things where you can't even see the line, this is still past all of that.

Not cool at all, I'd be flipping out :(

Dammit, Roxas, I thought I taught you better. Dry humor, got it memorized?

imbatmanfir 15

I would love to have a husband like that!! But I'm also someone who enjoys being scared. Sorry that he did that to you, op!

killerdana 19

It's fun to be scared but he took it way too far. In the couple of seconds it took for him to let her in on the joke her world probably came crashing down around her. That's not funny, it's mean.

imbatmanfir 15

Maybe true but once I found out that he was alright I would laugh at it too.. But I suppose I'm just weird like that

killerdana 19

Unfortunately I had a boyfriend who committed suicide so if someone did that to me I'd beat the shit out of them, but I'm also competitive so I'd probably try to top their "prank"

#36: Your story is immensely sad, but the fact that your username is "killerdana" is also very worrying.

I'd be pissed too! That's a prank you can't pull on the same person twice... Damn video camera. Now it's your turn to prank him.

I like his twisted sense of humor but I think he went too far with that one, my husband did that I'd be ready to kick his ass