YouTubers must be stopped

By TuT - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - France

Today, I found my husband in the bathtub, which was filled with blood-red water, motionless and staring blankly at the ceiling. I started screaming and crying, and he burst into laughter at his "hilarious" prank. He only seemed regretful that his video camera hadn't been recording properly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 577
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SarahSehhati 40

I would take a picture of him in the tub put it on Facebook and post: Someone started their period....

Comments

Good reaction at first glance, but it was only a prank, no harm to any of you, YDI for complaining

I do not understand this obsession of pranking your significant other to this extreme.

orsombre_fml 11

This is horrible. It is cruel to do that to someone you are supposed to love. I know of several people who found the body of a believed one. You don't joke with some topics like suicide, murder or rape.

It worked for him...good thing the camera didn't work so you won't be humiliated if he showed his friends

Oh my god. Girl.... I'm sorry he's an idiot

Interesting....I once saw an fml about a wife pulling a prank on her husband,how the husband reached his hand down his pants and there was blood all over it,he freaked out, then the wife laughs. Everyone reacts saying shes a keeper blah blah. Seems to me when a woman pulls a prank no matter how mean or cruel, it's funny but NOW when a guy does it...it's mean and horrible >.>.

Pulling a prank like this is terrible regardless of gender, and everyone knows it. Don't be that person.

Axel5238 29

I remember that one and it's horrible either way, but I agree with 64 people thought it was great when the girl did it. It's a horrible thing to do. I generally considered a prank something that was supposed to be funny, but essentially harmless. Making someone believe they've been maimed, lost someone or something they love and all that stuff goes beyond good natured fun. What do you say to the crying person ? It was a joke I didn't really kill/maim or whatever horrible thing here? HA HA HA hilarious I'm sure they'll agree once they get over the shock and it turns to anger. Don't start a prank war with this person their next "prank" might be something happened to a pet or something.