You what now?

By aldfgadfklbg - 13/03/2011 23:08 - United States

Today, I had a seizure. My dad responded by saying it always happens with my disease. I never have had a disease. Now I have to wait for my dad to stop yelling at my mom about not telling me, so I can ask what I have in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 180
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RockstarRN 10

Sounds like you need to have a big talk!

Comments

you have epilepsy. it's not that bad. I have it and take ness for it. you'll be fine good sir/ma'am

joa76 3

There are other diseases that can cause seizures. Technically, epilepsy has more to do with not knowing why you have seizures, though with recent technology that distinction may have changed (that was the definition of epilepsy a decade ago).

msl1333 4

Epilepsy is defined as having 2 or more seizures that occurred without a known cause. For example, if you have seizures while you're coming off drugs or after a head injury, it's not called epilepsy. You could develop epilepsy later if, after a time, the seizures don't go away. Or, like me, you can be born with epilepsy. However, for most of us, our disorder can be controlled easily with medication.

softballer22 0

that's what I was thinking. my best friend has it and is just fine as well.

EKS1572 0

Ya it's epilepsy. I was diagnosed with it when I was four. I am now 14.

It's not epilepsy - it's neurosyphilis. You probably shouldn't have slept with all those prostitutes on your family trip across the southwest, dumbass.

89 - Only an idiot would miss the obvious sarcasm in Doc's post.

sounds like, your mom should have swallowed you! FYL.

ReginalUT 0

Wow um ya can you say awkward family moment! Geez!

baby_shaker9000 5

epilepsy. not sure if i spelled it right but my mom has it.

ImRickJamesBish 0

not to worry, op - I'm fine and didn't know I had tourettes until ***** BANANA KELLY CLARKSON PENIS

Probably epilepsy. I've had it since I was 7, and I have seizures from time to time.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

did he also tell you that once a month you will bleed from your ******?

don't worry op I get seizures too it's not that bad :D