You absolute melt

By errints234234 - 13/05/2010 23:31 - United States

Today, I was reading a magazine while straightening my hair. I got really into this one article until suddenly a huge clump of hair fell on it. I looked up and realized I had burned through the layer of hair I was straightening, leaving me with one layer at ear length and the rest at bra length. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 708
You deserved it 47 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VenusBlue 0

YDI for not paying attention while doing your hair. Lame.

Comments

WTF. You burnt off your hair while straightening it? 1. Get a better straightener, one with ceramic plates so that it wont damage your hair. 2. Give your hair full attention when styling it. 3. You are an idiot.

I only had to read the first sentence to know this was a ydi.

YDI for so many reasons i'm not sure I have enough room to comment on them all. But the biggest reasons: First, Who the hell reads while flatironing their hair? A good quality iron can reach extreme temperatures making hair smoke when only perfoming 1 pass. Second, Were you born without a ******* nose? How the bloody hell did you not smell your own hair burning or feel the excess heat? Your a ******* idiot. You deserved to set your entire head of hair on fire for your obvious stupidity and lack of attention span when working with a high heat source on your hair. Epic FAIL on your part, you get no sympathy, the only thing you shoukd receive is a slap to your dumb face. ********.

Miss_Katana 7

u had ur straightner on to high in the first place

missababgaga 19

Wouldn't you be able to smell your own cooking hair? Before it completely singed off? I mean, it's not a very disguise-able stench......

who the hell describes something as bra length??

kaliehuebner 2

Just get the cheap lip ins until it grows out