Will you…

By why - 17/08/2013 14:18 - United States - Lexington

Today, we were having a family dinner with my boyfriend's parents and mine. In the kitchen, when we were getting the food ready, he proposed. I screamed. My dad thought he was hurting me, came in and tased him in the leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 541
You deserved it 7 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

onealmxwilson 18

"I was going to marry my girlfriend, but then I took a taser to the leg."

Comments

cho_bee 9

Did he say something like, "I can't feel my bingo?" Just watched the trailer for Meet the Miller and 'bingo' is now my favorite word. I should blog this...

Quite unusual to have a taser handy during dinner.

Great for enforcing table manners, I expect.

You screamed, your dad protected you. If you're going to be dramatic, then expect people to react accordingly, good or bad.

Acting on impulse to a scream is one thing, but unholstering your taser and zapping someone because of a scream is another. Yeah intervene, question why the scream occurred if you aren't too good at telling apart pitches, but someone allowed to carry a taser should NEVER act just on a scream.

that shocked me that you screamed! did you say yes?

lol. she rejected. the idea frightened her. that's why she screamed.

I'd file charges right after I was done beating the sh*t out of the father.

Does your dad not like or trust him??

Did you say yes??? And I bet your father felt horrible after he saw the ring...

Giver his reaction, I suspect dad felt horrible about having the boyfriend to dinner.

I bet that was a shock for him! Although, saying that, I bet it was a shock for you too. Why on earth did you father have a taser during dinner?

Just as we'll he didn't have a gun handy.

Well, I guess that'll be a funny story to tell at the wedding...