Whoops

By 8reth72 - 11/06/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I was helping a couple come up with a name for the baby they just had. I suggested "Joshua" thinking that it was an okay name. All sudden, the room got quiet. Turns out I had forgotten that Joshua was the name of their 3 year-old son who had died a couple months before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 205
You deserved it 87 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

taylerrr 0

how do you forget something like that?

CyclonePsycho 1

How do you forget something like that? He *just* died a few months ago, you idiot. YDI.

Comments

Lagunaguitar 0

how can you say YDI??? He forgot. Honest mistake. Give him a break

unluckydavid 0

F your life? And #139, are you kidding? How would you like it if your brother or son died and someone forgot? Oops, who cares about them, they're dead their life doesn't matter, I guess that's how you and this person think.

unluckydavid 0

139 is 138 now, just saying

YDI? not at all! you were just trying to be helpful .. & i don't see it being a bad suggestion, maybe they would like to name him after their first son?

fmeinmylife 0
nwoodh 0

#42, go play in traffic. Rid the world of one more inconsiderate, immature, piece of shit asshole. Thats not okay to make jokes about- be it true or false- its not okay. Your parents should be ashamed of what the bred into the world. To the OP: ... /sigh. Fuckass.

a friend and i were going to a mutual friend's funeral (we were all about 18 and he died right before he started senior year) and when we got there my friend said to another group of friends, "yeah i saw (insert friend who died's name here), friend2, friend3 pull up" he totally said he saw our dead friend pull up in the car with some other people. it sucked, just reminded us how weird it was that he was gone.

alliemi 0

#4, that was really insensitive, but irresistably funny nonetheless.