Wheeeeeee!

By womanoski - 20/02/2016 17:56 - United States - Fishers

Today, while taking a bus full of loud, rambunctious elementary children to school, the bus slowly slid off the road into a ditch. After waiting 30 minutes that felt like hours, I saw the tow truck arriving from the opposite direction also slide slowly off the roadway into the opposite ditch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 499
You deserved it 1 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Attacksloth 33

According to legend, only a tow truck worthy of leading Camelot is able to save the Golden Bus.

You hope the children weren't too rowdy? Who are you kidding of course they were!

Comments

Ouch. How long were you stuck out there in the end? I hope the children weren't too rowdy

You hope the children weren't too rowdy? Who are you kidding of course they were!

In this situation I'd hope another bus would have come to pick the kids up. No need to have that many kids either sitting in a slanted bus or standing on the side of the road (Both of which are terribly unsafe).

Attacksloth 33

According to legend, only a tow truck worthy of leading Camelot is able to save the Golden Bus.

Just think about how happy the kids were to miss a part of school. You're their hero OP

strange_ness 16

But it says they were taking the kids to school

How does that even happen? We're the roads in that bad of a condition?

Why is this being downvoted? This was exactly my first thought as well.

If two people whose job is to drive in all conditions slides off the road, then yes. It's kind of obvious that the roads are that bad.

Even a tiny sheet of ice will can cause a vehicle to slide off a sloped roadway. You just slide down there is nothing you can do to stop it. Seeing as both a bus and tow truck slid, I'm assuming it was pure ice, no slush and snow. I did it in my car and called my husband to come pull me out, his Jeep did the same thing, but he was able to manouver out after he melted the ice and got some traction. Four wheel drive does nothing on ice, just means all four wheels are spinning on ice.

at least because it happened to the tow truck too, you probably won't be blamed for the accident

I literally laughed out out and my mom thought I was crazy

Gave that ditch a bus. Ditches love buses.

Man, you guys must have some slick roads around there.

For the record, I wasn't saying this to try to be funny. I was making a legitimate observation. Not sure why that got me thumbs-downed, but whatever.

Legend has it they still reside to that ditch to this day