What a trip

By badwaitress - 05/06/2009 17:57 - United Kingdom

Today, I was working as a waitress at a wedding. I was trying to clear the tables as quickly as possible and decided to place a half bowl of soup on top of the pile of plates I was carrying. As I was hurrying back to the kitchen I tripped and spilt the soup all over the bride's ivory dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 909
You deserved it 27 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBL (F brides life) great wedding memory. Hey honey, remember our storybook wedding when someone completely ruined the dress that you spent your life savings on?

littlemisslee 0

And I bet everyone gave you nasty looks the rest of the night!

Comments

meee_19 0

That's horrible!! Her dream wedding dress!! That really is a genuine FML!!

wildbean88 0
garnier_fml 0

Should teach you to be more careful! F your life? Er no, more like F her life and her wedding day.

ithedarkknight 0

jeez dont juggle more then you can handle??? i mean it was a accident but you know how women get on there wedding day everything has to be perfect... lmao if it was me i would of just ran lmfao i would of just looked and just ran for the hills and never look back lmao!

lexielovesyou 0

aah[: i would do that samee.

YDI for not being more careful when near the bride. Your number one job should have been making sure she had a great experience and you FAILED.

weddings are overrated anyways. youre going to take enough shit for it as it is. dont dwell on it.

awwwww....i feel so bad for you i would've felt terrible

people are so lazy. come back for a second trip. guess you learned your lesson on this one. YDI.

whey to go for ruining someones perfect day. agreed #13, f the brides life. you can wake up tomorow, with clean clothes, she wakes up tomorow knowing her only wedding dress was ruined with some clumsy ass waitress.

Clearly it wasnt done on purpose no need to be rude