Death Grips

By Anonymous - 03/03/2020 20:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I knew my girlfriend's dad owned a security company. What I did not know was that he treats his employees like family, so my girlfriend has about 40 scary uncles who’ve known her since she was a baby, and most of them are ex-military. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 103
You deserved it 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, as long as you aren't planning on overstepping your boundaries, you really have nothing to worry about, right?

Kristoffer 35

I see this as an absolute win. Treat her right, and that's an army on your side. Treat her wrong, and.... well let's just say, don't.

Comments

Well, as long as you aren't planning on overstepping your boundaries, you really have nothing to worry about, right?

Kristoffer 35

I see this as an absolute win. Treat her right, and that's an army on your side. Treat her wrong, and.... well let's just say, don't.

Mathalamus 24

And that's a problem...why? The fact that you fear them implies you can or did do something wrong.

Susan Yee 9

Just don’t get her pregnant, it’s all good.

WistayShlaio82 13

Ahhh so you’re one of those guys. Well as being ex military myself I suggest you break up with her now because if you’re scared of them, they know, and they’ve already judged you and will keep a watchful eye....through a scope.

You’ve nothing to worry about as long as you don’t treat her poorly.

And so? She’s neither her father’s nor his employees’ property. If they threaten you, call the police. And if you respect her, it is because it is the normal way. Not because there are some big guys with no brain out there.

If you are a good, honest person who loves their neice.. you're also going to end up with 40 big burly people who will have your back. See it as a blessing in disguse, OP.

Alai 14

Sooo..you should treat her better...