What a tool

By kash - 01/06/2015 18:14 - United States - Santa Clara

Today, I was walking home with my boyfriend, when a guy pulled a knife and told us to hand over our money. My boyfriend blurted "I don't have shit, dude! She has tons of cash!" The moment the mugger turned to me, my boyfriend ran away at top speed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 059
You deserved it 3 211

Same thing different taste

Comments

Now I know why people claim that chivalry is dead. What a selfish pussy. I'm not usually one to say "dump him", but in this case: totally end it. If he puts himself before you in this situation he likely will do the same every time when faced with that desicion. That is no working basis for a relationship.

But grab his wallet while you leave

chivalry is 12th century battle code.... and it as actually still pretty dead, cause the dude bitched out.

This really has nothing to do with Chivalry. This is just not being a shitty human being. If she did the same to her boyfriend it would be almost as horrible if not just as horrible.

CyberSeeker 20

Wow what a loser get rid of him

The guy had a knife pulled on him.. Give him a break..

74- It's normal to be scared of a mugger but anyone willing to put someone they supposedly love into such a dangerous situation and then just leave them there to fend for themselves does not deserve to be with that person.

That's not a knife. THIS is a knife.

give him a break? are you lacking brain cells? he threw her under the bus and left her with a guy with a knife, who forgives a loved one who doesnt value your life enough to save you aswell? you disgust me

What an asshole. I think it's time to break up, OP. I'm so sorry about the incident and I hope not too much money was taken also.

Did you get in touch with the authorities? Did someone help you out and catch the mugger? I think we need a follow up!

maggiefox 25

We need a follow up of this fml....Please tell us what happened next! Are you ok?

WHO ARE THE RETARDS THAT SAID SHE DESERVED IT???

Did the mugger ask you out? I mean a chick with lots of cash is a keeper lol besides your ex bf is a pussy

im sure this will get downvoted as well, but I was wondering the same thing. Lol I was wondering if the mugger felt sorry for you after that.