Weeks?

By not getting any - 31/03/2020 08:00

Spicy
Today, I’m allergic to all forms of hormonal birth control, and due to the virus outbreak, I can’t get my implant replaced. We’re in quarantine, and my boyfriend and I just used our last condom. It’s going to be a long couple of weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 895
You deserved it 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can get condoms anywhere. Grocery stores are still open. Gas stations are still open. This is the dumbest FML I’ve seen in a while

Michael Sawyer 11

Two words.... GAS STATIONS. They do sell condoms at them.

Comments

Sady_Ct 37

Can’t you try oral sex? Plenty of ways to get off without penetration. I can’t use condoms or hormonal control either, I have to use an IUD.

katydid91 31

All BC pills are hormone based. The patch is too.

Sady_Ct 37

Yes, I am aware of this, I can’t use them either... I was referring to oral sex... as I said ‘plenty of ways to get off without penetration’

katydid91 31

Oops my bad. I misread the comment.

TCRII 29

Maybe her boyfriend doesn’t want her sticking stuff up his butt...

Haha! Good one! Then maybe he should have double-checked her birth control. I know it's her responsibility, but if he wants to plow the field, he needs to know it's not fertile.

Richard, are you offering to be the "catcher" (w/ or w/o the whiskey rye) ;-) [/s]

No, I wouldn't want to be a pitcher, either. In that game, I don't want to be on the team or even in the stadium.

There's masculine birth control now, it's both of their responsibilities ;)

Michael Sawyer 11

Two words.... GAS STATIONS. They do sell condoms at them.

People are dying and all you can think about is ******* like minks?

It is a good thing dying people don’t stop us to have sex, because everyday more people die for any reasons than people die because of the covid-19.

rhett 5

Eh, we will need people to repopulate after the virus. You two kids have fun...

Nhayaa 21

Nope, actually we don't. Could be nice not to "reproduce" the same mistakes over and over again. Humankind can still work pretty well with less people.

You can get condoms anywhere. Grocery stores are still open. Gas stations are still open. This is the dumbest FML I’ve seen in a while

Yeah no shit it's dumb. How is OP buying food? Quarantine means not doing things you don't need to. You can still go to the grocery store and buy food/ANYTHING.

The Mirena is, but I'm pretty sure there's another IUD that isn't hormonal

implants and iud are different. when someone says implant its should generally mean a hormonal birth control implanted in the arm. people dont call iuds implants.

Nhayaa 21

Then it's not an implant, it's a copper IUD. Not the same thing. I hope she knows the difference or she's gonna have a big surprise.

Yeah, the implant is hormonal, unless you don’t know what kind of birth control you have. Also, it’s technically good for 4 years, so.

There are implants that aren’t hormonal. Like a copper IUD.