Waiting for my man

By Waste Someone Else's Time - 28/06/2015 05:06 - United States

Today, I decided to break up with my boyfriend. The main reason being that he doesn't value my time, and fails to see how canceling at the last minute is rude and a major inconvenience. I wanted to be respectful enough by breaking things off face to face. He cancelled, at the last minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 847
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just proves you're making the right decision to break up w him. just dump him via text because he asked for it anyways.

A07 48

This is where you text and tell him he's cancelled OP

Comments

You know him, OP. Probably did it that time on purpose, though.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

If he doesn't respect you enough to keep dates with you then he doesn't deserve to be broken up face to face with

just proves you're making the right decision to break up w him. just dump him via text because he asked for it anyways.

Yeah, but then she might get called a coward by their friends and she might not get to tell her side of the story.

Then those "friends" deserve the same treatment as her ex. If friends won't at least let you tell your side, let alone call you a coward, they aren't worth the time either.

No I agree, text is justified at this point.

#31, she could put in the text about how she tried face to face and he cancelled every time. Then she could show that as proof if needed, though she shouldn't need to justify herself with anyone in my opinion.

I was referring to the previous "text break-up" FML. I thought it was obvious.

Let's be honest here. Is that really such a surprise knowing how he generally is with dates?

So.. did the breakup end face to face, or did it become through texting?

Like the fact you wanted to do it in person but if he didn't show up for the other times what's different now lol

A07 48

This is where you text and tell him he's cancelled OP

aleemoe45 15

Definitely not boyfriend material, dump him.

"Today, I decided to break up with my boyfriend". First line. She was already intending to dump him.

This is definitely the rare time where breaking up via text message/facebook is acceptable

usnwife 18

Public post to his facebook wall. "I was going to do this in person, but since you cancelled on me - again - Im left with no choice. We're over."

At least you tried to be nice. I don't say this often, but he sounds like the kind of person that entirely deserves a text breakup.

There's no pun for this; just ditch him whenever he wants to go to bed with you.