Victim blaming

By Anonymous - 28/08/2014 21:16 - Portugal

Today, my demented little sister walked up to me and kicked me between the legs. I told my parents, but they just accusingly asked me what I did to provoke her. When I said, "Nothing", they accused me of lying. There is no justice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 121
You deserved it 3 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

parents have favorites. and since she's younger for sure they'll be on her side.

My brother was the golden child until he got high and tried to run over our Mum in his car. So, you know... Anything is possible. Also she felt so bad she bought me $4000 of furniture. It doesn't make up for 24 years of being ignored, but it's a start.

Comments

How about you stick some gum on her hair? That'll teach her

Provoked or not, kicking a guy between the legs can do some serious damage. A guy I know will never have kids because his brother decided to kick him in the nuts.

Get used to it. That's a double standard we have going. There is no reason to hit a woman, but there is every reason to hit a man. He just had to do something to deserve it.

Way to set back sexual equality by a century.

44- I don't think this is anything to do with gender, it's to do with age. Younger siblings often get the benefit of the doubt from parents when it comes to things like this. It's got nothing to do with the fact that the younger sibling is female.

You do realize that females aren't porcelain dolls right? They can be hit. NOTE: I am not advertising hitting women. Just that they can take a blow as well as men.

67- I don't think that's what 44 was getting at. He was saying that it's seen as a terrible thing for a man to hit a woman, but not a terrible thing for a woman to hit a man. Which is kind of true, but irrelevant in this case.

You have got to be the most sexist and vile person I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Way to devolve society dumbass.

me and my younger bro used to have some epic fights, he was the favorite and could do no wrong in my parents eyes luckily not everyone saw that. I say fight back

that's when you kick the shit out of her

well, that's how it always is, siblings usually do what they want & get away with it. i know how it feels OP .

I mean I wouldn't usually say u deserve it but I'm a little sister and that's kinda how the system works #sorrynotsorry

Today, my demented little brother walked up to me and slapped my boobs. I told my parents but they just accusingly asked me what I did to provoke him. When I said "nothing", they accused me of lying. There is no justice. FML

soragirlfriend 8

I hope your next boyfriend sleeps with everyone you know and gives you some new hyrid, incurable STD. ****.

Payback is a bitch best served cold. Good luck.