Up it goes

By 0stvn0 - 16/03/2012 01:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor booked me in for an STI test. I was feeling confident until he explained it will involve having a catheter inserted into my piss pipe. He shook his head sadly and said, "Gonna be honest Steve, the pain's beyond belief." Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 745
You deserved it 5 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side....nope, nothing's coming to me.

It's worth it. You're being responsible and safe.

Comments

MEM0817 18

I'm lost... I've never heard of that being done for STD testing. They can draw your blood and do a swab in your mouth for testing... not have to shove a pipe up your yahoo.

kosherkraut 5

At least he was honest. The nurse told me it wouldn't hurt at all.

fourthfloor 3

I had a urethra dilation and an endoscopy of my bladder ( looking for possible stones., not any kind of infection) and can tell you it was extremely uncomfortable and painful despite the lidocaine, and I am a girl. So I feel your pain. However this might be a good lesson to start practicing safe sex and avoid the STD to beging with.

Yes it hurts like a bioch! And it will burn when you pee for the rest of the day. Hope you come back clean

I see words, and punctuation, but I can't make out if there is actually a statement here...

Other than the tube, theres probably also a bit of cottenswab action. Also why would you think that just because girls get their period and can give birth, it keeps them from having an STD? Seems allot of people who commented think that...

xStaciexLynnx 15

You're an idiot. Nobody said they can't get STDs. They're saying the he should suck it up and deal with the pain because girls have to deal with the pain of periods and birth.

hammerfall26 6

Speaking from experience... He's right

It does hurt a little. I had a penile swab. It hurts but doesnt last too long. But think of it your doing the right thing and it's only about 10-20 seconds maybe they are doing it.