Up it goes

By 0stvn0 - 16/03/2012 01:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor booked me in for an STI test. I was feeling confident until he explained it will involve having a catheter inserted into my piss pipe. He shook his head sadly and said, "Gonna be honest Steve, the pain's beyond belief." Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 745
You deserved it 5 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side....nope, nothing's coming to me.

It's worth it. You're being responsible and safe.

Comments

70- honestly I would rather have one finger with a bunch of lube on it than have a metal catheter inserted in my penis. But that's just me.

Catheters aren't metal, they're flexible tubes made out of silicone or latex with 2 valves on the end, one which the urine drains out of, the other to inflate the baloon which holds the catheter in place inside the bladder (depending on whether or not the doctor uses an intermittent catheter, intermittent catheters don't have the baloon).

If i had to make an analogy, I'd say it would hurt about as much as giving birth on rewind, and I haven't even had one of those tests, it's just a guess based on the amount my balls shrinked when I read this FML.

Ihada catheter for surgury....I was sedated when it was inserted....however, afterwards, taking it out was a bit uncomfortable.

condoms don't protect from all STD's... (herpes, crabs)....but do protect from most

I think it's safe to say #41 has no idea what they're talking about.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Babies are a choice, and in the grand scheme of things, having a horribly painful period 3-5 days a month is still better than having your fragile sex organs forever hanging off your body and being exposed to the elements of pain which the world is always so malevolently eager to provide.

Ah yes, the old "Ream-N-Scream", I remember the clap line on the ship after a liberty port, all those poor souls, I used to laugh at them until I had to have one...