Turn off

By Anonymous - 03/11/2012 18:02 - Australia - Wembley

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate with each other for the first time. He shoved his hand down my pants, touched about an inch away from my clitoris, and whispered, "Cummm" in my ear. I doubt I'll have an orgasm ever again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 943
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

osm1989_fml 6

Comments

How about teaching him instead of being so judgmental? Not everyone is born a great lover.

Okay that's so bad... My first time i gave her an ****** and no awkward stuff al around it, you reaaaally should learn him all the do's and dont's.....

TcheQ 12

I'll help you out OP. As long as you aren't hideous. I'm not :p

Showing him what you like would help and create intimacy! Plus side its hot to watch a women, a man on the other hand? Just go to a zoo you got the idea!

I know I sound stupid, but what does "OP" mean? :)

it means "original poster", the person who posts the FML

Then she needs to ********** and find out what works for her.

no, there's no "teaching". no one ever taught me how to do anything. you learn from experience and ****. to shove your hands down someone's pants and whisper in the person's ear for them to cum, that's not lack of experience, that's lack of common sense. even if he knew how to find the ********, he'd still whisper that to her and that's just gross. i'm pretty sure he also owns a black van with tinted windows. if he has no experience, he needs to watch some ****.

I heard when you flush water goes counterclockwise in OZ? He might have forgotten to rub counterclockwise to account for being below your equator?