Knowledge is power

By asuramaru - 24/10/2019 16:00

Today, at 19 years-old, I found out that kiwi birds aren’t actually extinct. FML
I agree, your life sucks 554
You deserved it 1 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This would be funnier if you lived in New Zealand. Do you?

You were probably thinking of a dodo. Easy mistake.

Comments

maserle 8

where do you think we grt kiwis from?

Well I’m almost 22 years old and I just learned that from an fml 😂

My guess is they’re confusing the kiwi with the dodo.

This would be funnier if you lived in New Zealand. Do you?

It would be very sad if he lived in New Zealand.

asuramaru 12
Mungolikecandy 19

At least you learned it before you hit 40...

You were probably thinking of a dodo. Easy mistake.

Don't feel bad. I was in my 40's when I learned that a roadrunner was a real bird and looks nothing like the cartoon. Fun fact: a real coyote runs much faster than a real roadrunner, so Wile E. Coyote wouldn't have needed Acme products to eat the Road Runner.

mcsmee 7

Way to spoil my best childhood memories. Next you'll tell me that Wile E couldn't hang there in mid-air over the canyon for several seconds before gravity took over.

Sorry, that's not physically possible. On the plus side, painting a tunnel on the side of a mountain that will let the Road Runner through while letting Wile E. slam into the mountain IS possible thanks to quantum mechanics.

bl3ur0z3 17

I hate when I learn new information. That's literally the worst. I remember learning dinosaurs were extinct. Worst day of my life finding out I couldn't have a pet T-Rex.

You should look up the size of their egg.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

I'm 61 & I just found out through a trivia chat game that kryptonite is a real element.

Krypton is an element. Kryptonite is not. A few years ago, I heard about thorium. Sounded fake, but I looked it up on the Periodic Table and there it was!!

Didn't mean to report that. Phone-in-pocket fun.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31