Too many JCS videos

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I discovered that when you buy ropes, duct tapes, a shovel, razor blades, a fire poker, and a carton of cigs, the police can turn up and search your house for 'prisoners'. Those items were actually coincidental. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 346
You deserved it 7 957

Top comments

Comments

gotta love that "patriot" act! for extra fun, after you buy those items next time, go to the library and check out all the books you can find on the life and crimes of famous serial killers.

GotALife 11

Wow must of been VERY coincidental

I'd be scared if you bought all that stuff from me too...

deadbabyjesus 2

now if you look like a bad ass, nice guy who might lose it, creep, or office / blue collar worker who may lose it, ( u pretty much have to be one of those) it tops it off. guy called cops. had too! unless there is a reason for them coppers to be watching you hmmmmm.......... either way. nice post.

horrorfreak79nj 2

The samething happened to me once. Cops showed up & uncovered handcuffs, a ballgag, rope, chloroform, butcher knife, shovel & a copy of 'Boys Life' magazine all neatly stored in my basement. The nerve of them to accuse me of absolutely anything.

perdix 29

That's why I go to separate stores to buy my ammo, leather straps, condoms, Vaseline, Skittles and back issues of Teen Beat magazine. The Man doesn't need to know what I'm up to.

YDI! Everyone knows you're supposed to pay in cash at a bunch of different stores.

Nobody buys duct tape anymore.. its all about plastic wrap.. now go watch some dexter episodes and do things right.

Without a warrant, they cant search anything. Id file suit against them to teach them their place.