By StarDust5921 - 04/10/2016 01:55 - United States - Utica

Today, while working at a bank, I helped a customer who was making a large withdrawal. After I counted out his money, I asked "Do you want the strap on?" After a moment of awkward silence, as I realized how that came out, he smiled and said, "No thanks, I don't need one." and winked. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 848
You deserved it 2 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dreamsorrow93 24

Wow shocking. A bank trying to shove more services down your throat.

Shadowvoid 33

I personally prefer when my bank offers a more hands on approach.

Comments

RedCronos 17

At least you offered some form of "assistance".......?

Well, at least he had a sense of humor. He was probably just trying to joke it off with you.

MamaChey 24

Thank you, Captain Obvious!

sw2f2fchik612 12

Fml for him that you didn't appreciate a quick witted joke to intended to lighten up an awkward mistake.

"Only if you really know how to use it and can provide me with a ball-gag."

A whole new meaning to "strapped for cash"

Fun story: I once went to a "game night" at my local library, years and years ago. We played Just Dance 2 on the Wii, and one round I had just come back from the bathroom and it was my turn. So the others were picking the song and getting ready to start. I was still trying to get the wrist strap for my Wii remote around my wrist, so I said, "wait a second; I gotta get my strap on." You can imagine the laughter that erupted from the entire room.

Momperella 5

If that was me as either person, I would've busted out laughing!

Attacksloth 33

So, now banks have adopted a more direct way to screw people.

He's probably only interested in having his currency pegged.