By mnavy - 28/09/2009 16:24 - United States

Today, while wearing my Navy Dress White Uniform, I decided to stop and help this attractive girl who was not feeling well. Without warning, she blew chunks all over my "Whites". I have a uniform inspection later this afternoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 574
You deserved it 5 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My guess is you won't pass inspection. I'm subbing for Capt. Obvious on the Psychic Hotline today.

birds_fml 7

Man... I hope you've got a Tide stain pen LOL!

Comments

When I was in the Navy, I took my whites to a laundromat. Little did I know that the user before me dyed something red and didn't clean out the washer afterward. The result: all my white uniforms came out pink. (Corporal Klinger from M*A*S*H should have thought of that.) It took the rest of the day to bleach out the pink tint. The uniforms fell apart a few weeks later.

navybrat91 0

That's crazy, the same thing happened to my brother while he was at the Academy!!! I still haven't let him live it down.

your a ****** dumbass shipmate. why are you wearing your whites all day anyway? you should only have them on like 5 minutes before your inspection. whites are gay as ****.

I hope you told your PO and he understood...

shiarrael 13

In some places you have to wear the uniform all day on the day of an inspection.

psycho_jugalette 0

wear it all day yes. but usually inspec is in the morning then. or u can change right b4 inspec.

You mean they actually have to inspect you to make sure you know how to dress yourself? You know most other employers just take it as read that you can dress yourself, right?

You really know nothing about the military do you?

CJ090 0

Yo whats w/ all these navy posts nowadays erybody wanna join my branch like gosh lolz NAVY RULES!!!

biscuiteater 0

FYL But... Isn't that why you have a clothing allowance? To have spares? lolz Thanks for serving, though. =) I can't wait to start RTC myself!

psycho_jugalette 0

clothing allowance is once a year. and covers half of what u need. 1st year it's like 100 ish cuz u shouldn't have to replace anything. after that. it's like half of what u need to replace majority of uniforms. not nearly enough to cover it all.

WHAT BOY!? YOU SOME KIND OF SISSY!? CAN'T HANDLE LADY PUKE ON YOUR WHITE UNIFORM!? OOO LOOK AT ME MY CLOTHES ARE STAINED AND I CARE LIKE A WOMAN!

wonderweasle02 0

navy "inspectors" have no mercy for shit like that. but thank you navy for giving women, who also happen to bleed once a month, a completely white uniform. we all appreciate it. lol