By sdasdflkjas - 30/05/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, while the kid I was babysitting was in the bathroom, he called to me "I need some help in here." Worried I ran to the bathroom and asked him what was wrong. He needed me to wipe his butt. As if that weren't gross enough, just as my hand was under his butt, he pooped again and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 132
You deserved it 6 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Been there, didn't fall for that, back in my babysitting days. Kid called me and told me she needed me to wipe her, I handed her a roll of TP and told her to grow up and do it herself. Works wonders. She cleaned herself just fine. (At her age, I'm sure she normally already cleaned by herself and was just tempted to pull a prank like the kid you babysat too, so I'm sure I escaped a similar fate...)

Comments

UGADawg08 1

You should've grabbed the little brat by the neck and smashed his face into the toilet seat, then shoved his head into the toilet water and his shit. Bratty children should not be tolerated.

randomsloth 0

that kids my hero haha but i would have punched him in the face

maryellenbaby 0

lmfao he is a genius. but your dumb to fall for it.

#23-WTF!? Hooooooow in the world is that adorable!???? POOPING in somebody's hand? Yeah, not cute in my book. Don't see how it ever could be...

tehninja 0

Ugh, a 5 year old tried to pull that on me when I was babysitting. FYL indeed.

Princess_Peach56 0

#47 I have to say I agree. As horrible as that is, I wish there was someway to teach kids a lesson. It seems like any type of punishment these days is immoral or illegal (like spanking or even time-out).

nonynony 0

Kids do that. How old is he? If he's under 4, you should expect to have to help him in the bathroom. #27 doesn't know what they're talking about; of course you have to help kids with basic hygiene if they can't do it themselves. It's your job! If he's over 4 or so, then yeah, that sucks. Still....as I said, kids do that. Sorry for you, though.

I agree with #47, FYL. I would have told him to wipe his own ass.