By michelle91 - 02/12/2009 11:36 - Malaysia

Today, while stepping out of the shower, I slipped and cut my head. I went to the hospital, got 8 stitches and was tested for head trauma. After hours of ignoring my calls and texts, my girlfriend finally responded, very angrily. Why? Today is her birthday, and I "selfishly made it about me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 122
You deserved it 4 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazylady654 0

hey! today is MY birthday! why does your girlfriend always have to make it about her?!?

Comments

kickboxer1 0

I'd dump her in a heart beat. I'd spend my entire birthday in the hospital with my bf. ( if I had one)

My grandma died a few days before my birthday, the funeral was at my birthday. Needless to say, it was a sombre time at best.

jessicadavis374 6

Find a new chick... That's ridiculous! She sounds "selfish" to me.

Kulwein 6
xxEternalRain 13

Coming from the selfish bitch herself. Dump her dude

sugarbear0727 19

Wow, what a self-centered brat.

sugarbear0727 19

I can see why she got mad. She thought he was intentionally ignoring her or forgot it was her birthday. Some girls are wired that way. I'm not. I hate it when people buy me stuff. My boyfriend has not bought me anything for christmas, new years, or valentines day. He says he will, and even asks me what I want, but he never does. It doesnt bother me. I don't need gifts from him that show how much he loves me, or cares.

I can understand if you told him not to get you anything of he admitted he won't, but by saying he will and then not, he's pretty obviously a liar. How does that not bother you?

Your faultyou decided to date a dumb shit.

How is this an FML now you know how crazy she is before your relationship gets to serious.