By wtf mom - 31/05/2013 04:20 - United States - Santa Cruz

Today, my very drunk mom called me to confess that she was the girl that my boyfriend left me for two years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 742
You deserved it 3 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Roskosity 22

But it is her fault that she's a backstabbing ****.

aliciaanomalyyxo 12

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Roskosity 22

But it is her fault that she's a backstabbing ****.

It's downright awful to backstab family members, especially with their partners/love interests. Her mom has quite a bit of explaining to do.

in this case MILF is an acronym for Mine Is a Life ******....

DyslexicPanda 12

Pretty sure you wouldn't call her a "mine is a life ******"...? O.o nor did anyone use it in that context.

aliciaanomalyyxo 12
RedPillSucks 31

Those damn cougars, always on the prowl for that fresh meat

You didn't even realize they got together after you broke up?

They probably didn't "get together" most likely just had some more sex after that until she got bored. Cougars don't "get together"

True, although not always the case haha

No kidding! Two years and it never occurred to you?

jojj351 12

i saw this in a movie once

jojj351 12

Naw it was called no strings attatched

Make her feel like shit about it, apparently she pursued him too or else she would have stopped it from the beginning!

fakkumairaifu 14

Lucky you! Time for mom to buy back you affection! What a betrayal. She may be your flesh and blood, but that shit doesn't fly any more. Be sure and make her sorry.

Doesn't fly anymore? Do you mean it used to be okay to sleep with your daughter's boyfriend?

rg350dx 29

Yeah, they sent out a memo about a month ago. Didn't you get it? Ill have it faxed over to you. It went something along the lines of.."Yeah, we've come to the conclusion that banging your daughter's boyfriend is a pretty scummy move. So if you could cut that out that'd be great. Yeah." Also, #7 your profile pic is what I imagine OP's reaction was.

I will never understand how relatives, especially parents, can do such a thing to their relatives. There really is no excuse for such behaviour! Also, who would want to be intimate with someone, who'd been intimate with their daughter/son. The very thought is kinda vile!

bamagrl410 31

It's spelled differently in other countries, 79.

Sorry to hear that hey, makes me angry reading this! The things I'd do to my PARTNER & MOTHER if this ever happened to me.