By superficialheart - 21/01/2012 11:59 - China

Today, while riding back from a weekend away with my boyfriend, we crashed his motorbike, resulting in us getting thrown over a barbed wire fence into a forest. I woke up in hospital. Apparently, in his adrenaline rush, he climbed back on his bike and continued his trip, forgetting all about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 430
You deserved it 3 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He didn't forget you. He CHOSE to forget you. Big difference.

Comments

taz1 1

Actually #114, OP is perfectly correct. A forest-like area that's not an entire forest can be referred to simply as 'forest', just like a bushy area can be called 'bush'. And going to hospital or being in hospital is correct British English, a language which has been around for a good few centuries longer than "American English". PS, no-one cares that you went to college...

Track1991 0

Damn that sucks. I hope you dumped him.

hateevryone 14

dump his ass. that just shows how much he care about you.

n_epic_fail 14

You Guy should come to Vegas!.. But remember, what happens in Vegas must be shared in multiple FML's.

Taymah49 7

Time for you to find a new boyfriend.

Calm down people. He might have been traumatized by the event, and can not be held responsible for his actions. Did he hit his head? We do not know. Was his psychological defense to disassociate, and hence have no knowledge of the accident? Speculation yes. But seriously, no normal person leaves a victim by the road and keeps on going, unless you are a complete psychopath.

He had an adrenaline rush. It's very common, you can google it =P Seriously, how was the bike still able to run? And WHY would the first instinct be to get back on? Makes no sense.