By Me - 20/12/2016 01:40 - United States - Canyon Lake

Today, while reading out loud in front of my entire class and teacher, I learned that I can't pronounce the word 'success'. It came out as 'sex', and when I tried to correct myself more slowly (multiple times), it came out 'sexsex'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 933
You deserved it 1 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a very unsexsexful presentation.

Slow down and say, "suck sex." There! That's better!!

Comments

species4872 19

Climb the ladder to suck ces.

I had a similar situation when I learned I pronounce Massachusetts wrong. Never had to say it much, but when I do it's massive two sh!ts. Sorry people from there!

Had the same problem in an AP world history presentation with "sects". Tried to emphasize what I was saying numerous times before just giving up and wallowing in my shame. They knew what I meant, so I'm sure everyone knew what you meant too. We're human!

You could have asked your teacher for the right pronunciation :) Either way, it is pronunced as "suck sess". Sess like the end of "Prin-cess" :)

Mortoli 30

well now you know what to practice sayin when you get home brother lol. nothing wrong with your predicament just practice when you home alone you will get it and show them your success in future ;)

I did the same thing in my valedictorian speech in front of my whole school and half the town :/ the teachers teased me more than the students. :)